Adult Boot Camp Classes
We are excited to announce the addition of Adult Bootcamp Classes at Integrity Athletics. Connie Will is our Bootcamp instructor.
Connie is a certified Personal Trainer through Athletics & Fitness Association of America (A.F.A.A.) with over 25 years of training experience. She is a member of I.D.E.A. Personal Trainer Association, and has been featured on NBC-Channel 4 Fitness Segments for over 2 years, on WBNS-Channel 10 commercial and nutrition/cooking segment, on Channel 51 Fitness segment with Stacey McKay, on the River 104.9 Radio station’s fitness expert. She has also worked with special Populations: cancer & stroke patients, elderly, kid-fit classes, sports conditioning, dog agility performance conditioning, pre/post natal women and special needs children.
- Burn Calories
- Shed fat
- Lose Weight
- Fun & Intense workouts
- Strengthen your body
- Train while you child does class or practice
- $10 Drop-in
- Monthly Rate: $40/month for one day a week, $75/month for two days a week
- Starts Tuesday, January 2
- Tuesdays 5:00pm – 5:45pm (some strength training with more cardio)
- Fridays 5:30pm – 6:30pm in weight room downstairs in the volleyball gym (beginner class with mostly strength training with some cardio)
For more information contact Grace Nofsinger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Connie’s direct email is email@example.com.
Personal and Group Fitness Training
Adult and Junior Training
$65/hr Private Training
$45/hr Group Training
Discounted Monthly Packages available. Contact 614-504-5363 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a FREE assessment with a trainer.