December Youth Speed and Strength Classes
Coach Glass has designed a class that combines Speed, Jump and Agility Training, and Weight Room Strength Training. Coach and his staff use the latest training techniques on the market today to help your athlete maximize his or her strength, foot speed, and explosive power for their sport.
- Each class is 60 minutes of combined Speed and Strength
- Co-Ed, All Sports are welcome
- Ages 11-18; athletes younger need to be evaluated prior to enrollment
- Price includes 2 days and times/week that work with your schedule
- Classes available 5 days a week both in the morning and in the evening
- November & December ’17 Printable Schedule
- Email email@example.com with questions.
No classes on December 10, 24, and 31
December Youth Speed, Agility and Jump School
Looking to jump higher or move quicker than the competition? Come work with Coach Glass and his staff on your speed, agility, foot speed, and vertical. Speed and agility training may take place indoors or on the sand, so please come prepared for both. Meet in the weight room on the Integrity Athletics campus. Participants must be able to do quick movements to change direction. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Sports Performance Program
Elite Performance Training is designed to challenge athletes both physically and mentally. This means developing power, strength, agility, quickness, and better nutritional habits. Most experts view the ages of 12 – 18 as the ideal ages for developing the foundation for speed, strength and power that will last for an athlete’s entire lifetime.