2018 Winter In-House League
FULL — Call us to be placed on the wait-list.
If you are looking for a place to get your daughter started in club without the travel and time commitment of a travel team, this is the perfect program for you. Our coaches strive to teach the skill fundamentals with the in depth concept of team volleyball. This program will mirror the club experience. We have run this program for 7 years and most of girls either make their Middle School or High School programs and many go on to make our travel teams.
The league runs January 12 – April 14, 2018. All athletes will need to be at the team grouping, Friday, November 10 (see times below) All teams will practice every Friday starting January 12, 2018. Practice times are 6:00pm-7:30pm or 7:30pm-9:00pm depending on which team your daughter is on. Each team will play every Saturday mornings starting February 3, 2018, they will play the entire time they are here. Saturday competition days will be divided into two waves: 8:00am -9:45am and 10:00am-11:45am. Your athlete’s wave time will be posted the Wednesday before the competition day. In addition, there will be 1 tournament Saturday the last day of the league. This tournament will go from 8am to approx 11:30am.
Ages: 6th – 8th Grade
Total Cost: $575
- $250 at time of commitment
- $175 January 5, 2018
- $150 February 5, 2018
- (Fees are non-refundable)
Fees Include: Coaches fees, Practices, Matches, Equipment, Balls, Carts, Training Aids.
Carpooling: In the “Anything Else We Should Know,” box please tell us if you are carpooling with any other players. Carpooling athletes will practice at the same time, but we cannot guarantee they will be on the same team. We will do our best to accommodate your carpooling request for Friday nights. We will not be able to ensure carpooling for Saturday mornings.
- Friday, November 10– All athletes must be at the gym for grouping of teams.
- Athletes with last name starting with A-K arrive for 6:00pm-7:15pm time frame
- Athletes with last name starting with L-Z arrive for 7:30pm-8:45pm time frame
- Friday, January 12, 2018 – Practices begin at scheduled practice times. See website for times
- Saturday, February 3, 2018 – First day of competition — See website for competition schedule
- End of season Tournament — April 14, 2018 – 8:00am – approx 11:30am (pool play tourney with playoffs)
- Last day of Winter In-House League — April 14, 2018
This will give your daughter the total experience of being on a club team, with great coaches at a low cost and less time commitment for you.
It is very important you leave your athlete’s tshirt size (adult sizes) and spandex sizes (adult sizes xxs is available) in the “Anything Else We Should Know?” box before submitting your request to join the league.