Elite Leadership Program
There are Always Little Eyes Watching
Elite Volleyball Training Center is launching a new program called the Elite Leadership Program. This program is geared toward the high level volleyball player looking to gain coaching experience, complete volunteer hours, or adding job experiences to a resume. We are looking for Elite Volleyball Training Center club athletes who have been playing club volleyball for more than 2 years. Participants must be at least 13 years old and no older than 19 years old.
The Elite Leadership Program includes the following:
- Opportunity to mentor younger athletes
- Additional volleyball repetitions
- Coaching Training: Elite will instruct the participants on how to be a coach
- Completion of Community Service Hours
- Resume builder, and references for future needs
- Volleyball participation is expected. Each participant of the program will join a younger team at practice/camp/clinic. She will be a mentor and be an example on how to run a volleyball drill, how to communicate, how to encourage a teammate, how to be aggressive, and be an example to the next generation of volleyball players.
- Elite Volleyball Training Center club volleyball athlete
- 2 or more years of club volleyball experience (National Level is preferred but not required)
- Able to attend at least one 2 hour time slot per week
- Between the age of 13 and 18 years of age
- Positive Attitude
- Competitive Attitude
- Intermediate to Advanced Volleyball IQ and understanding of how to participate in basic volleyball drills
- Good Communications Skills
- Desire to gain coaching experience
All hours can be used toward community service or volunteer hours needed for your organization. This is a great resume builder, and Elite Volleyball Training Center can be used as a job reference for your future job opportunities.
Please register online for this program. There will be a selection process. Acceptance to the program will be emailed to you via email within 5 days of online registration. The program is limited to 20 participants. Please contact Jackie Cline, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
Attendance Contact Form
Attendance is expected. You must inform us when you are going to miss a session. Fill out the form below.