FallBall: High School and Middle School
August and September 2019
School volleyball is not for everyone. We are offering a FallBall program for athletes not playing school ball. This program is an accelerated program to allow athletes to stay in the game during the fall without having to play school. This program is designed only for athletes that are not participating in an OHSAA school program.
Includes: 2 hour of fundamental/team training, 2 hours of competitive playing time, 2 weight room sessions, clinics discounted to $10/class. The program director is Nikki Van Cleave
High School FallBall
- Mondays and Wednesdays 5:00-6:00pm weight room, 6:00-8:00pm court training.
- All Advanced Skill Sessions $10/class
- 9th-12th graders
Middle School FallBall
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00-6:00pm weight room, 6:00-8:00pm court training.
- All General Skill Sessions $10/class
- 7th-8th graders (all 6th graders must be evaluated by Nikki Van Cleave prior to enrollment)