Summer In-House League: 5th-6th Graders
Registration Opens April 1, 2021 at midnight
If you are looking for a place to get your daughter playing volleyball this Summer, this is the perfect program for you. Our coaches strive to teach the fundamental skills along with the in depth concept of team volleyball. We have run this program for 10 years, and it is a great program to help athletes prepare for the upcoming school season.
All teams will practice every Thursday starting Thursday, June 3, 2021. Practice times are 7:30pm-9:00pm . Each team will play every Sunday afternoon starting Sunday, Sunday, June 6, 2021, from 3:30pm -5:30pm. The last day of the Summer In-House League is Sunday, July 25, 2021.
There will be no competition date on Sunday, July 4. We will host our competition on the Thursday practice on July 8, 2021.
Ages: 5th – 6th Grade (grade year reflects next year’s school calendar year)
Total Cost: $300
- $175 at time of commitment
- $125 June 5, 2021
- (Fees are non-refundable)
Fees Include: Coaches fee, Practices, Matches, Equipment, Balls, Carts, Training Aids
Carpooling: In the “Anything Else We Should Know,” box please tell us if you are carpooling with any other players. Carpooling athletes will practice at the same time, but we cannot guarantee they will be on the same team. We will do our best to accommodate your carpooling request for Friday nights. We will not be able to ensure carpooling for Saturday mornings.
- Thursday, June 3: We will be doing our grouping of teams from 7:30pm-9:00pm.
- Thursday, June 3, 2021 practices start and continue through July 22, 2021 –7:30pm-9:00pm
- Sunday, June 6, 2021 competitions start and continue through July 25, 2021– 3:30pm -5:30pm
- There will be no competition date on Sunday, July 4. We will host our competition on the Thursday practice on July 8, 2021.
- Last day of Summer In-House League — Sunday, July 25, 2021
This will give your daughter the best opportunity to prepare for school volleyball in 7th grade or club volleyball tryouts in the Fall, with great coaches at a low cost and less time commitment for you.
Uniform Shirt Provided: 1 T-shirt (all clothing is adult sizes). Please tell us your athlete’s t-shirt size in the “Anything Else We Should Know” notes section just prior to submitting your request to enroll in the class.