Summer In-House League 2022 – 7th-8th Graders
Registration Opens April 1, 2022 at midnight
If you are looking for a place to get your daughter playing volleyball this Summer, this is the perfect program for you. Our coaches strive to teach the fundamental skills along with the in depth concept of team volleyball. We have run this program for 10 years, and it is a great program to help athletes prepare for the upcoming school season.
All teams will practice every Friday starting Friday, June 3, 2022. Each team will play every Saturday mornings starting Saturday, June 4, 2022 from 9:00am-10:45am or 11:00am-12:45pm times will be determined by which team your daughter makes. The last day of the Summer In-House League is Saturday, July 23, 2022.
Ages: 7th – 8th Grade (Grade year reflects next year’s school calendar. We will take 8th graders going into 9th grade)
Total Cost: $350
- $200 at time of commitment
- $150 June 5, 2022
- (Fees are non-refundable)
Fees Include: Coaches fee, Practices, Matches, Equipment, Balls, Carts, Training Aids
Carpooling: In the “Anything Else We Should Know,” box please tell us if you are carpooling with any other players. Carpooling athletes will practice at the same time, but we cannot guarantee they will be on the same team. We will do our best to accommodate your carpooling request for Friday nights. We will not be able to ensure carpooling for Saturday mornings.
- First practice: Friday, June 3, 2022 (Athletes with last name starting with A-K arrive for 6:00pm-7:15pm time frame — Athletes with last name starting with L-Z arrive for 7:30pm-8:45pm time frame)
- Saturday, June 4, 2022– First day of competition times will be announced by 10:00pm on Friday, June 3. The team lists will be listed below on this page. Each week the competition times will be announced by the Wednesday prior.
- Last day of Summer In-House League — Saturday, July 23, 2022
This will give your daughter the best opportunity to prepare for her upcoming school season, with great coaches at a low cost and less time commitment for you.
Uniform Shirt Provided: 1 T-shirt (all clothing is adult sizes). Please tell us your athlete’s t-shirt size in the “Anything Else We Should Know” notes section just prior to submitting your request to enroll in the class.