Summer In-House League 2019
Registration Opens April 1, 2019
If you are looking for a place to get your daughter playing volleyball this Summer, this is the perfect program for you. Our coaches strive to teach the fundamental skills along with the in depth concept of team volleyball. We have run this program for 8 years, and it is a great program to help athletes prepare for the upcoming school season.
Teams will be determined after the team grouping. Team grouping will be Friday, May 17, 2019. See schedule below.
All teams will practice every Friday starting Friday, May 31, 2019. Practice times are 6:00pm – 7:30pm or 7:30pm-9:00pm. Each team will play every Saturday mornings starting Saturday, June 1, 2019, they will play the entire time they are here. Saturday competition days will be divided into two waves: 9:00am -10:45am and 11:00am-12:45pm. Your athlete’s wave time will be posted the Wednesday before the competition day. The last day of the Summer In-House League is Saturday, July 20, 2019.
Ages: 6th – 8th Grade
Total Cost: $300
- $175 at time of commitment
- $125 June 5, 2019
- (Fees are non-refundable)
Fees Include: Coaches fee, Practices, Matches, Equipment, Balls, Carts, Training Aids
- Friday, May 17, 2019– All athletes must be at the gym for grouping of teams.
- Athletes with last name starting with A-K arrive for 6:00pm-7:15pm time frame
- Athletes with last name starting with L-Z arrive for 7:30pm-8:45pm time frame
- Friday, May 31, 2019 – Practices begin at scheduled practice times. See website for times
- Saturday, June 1, 2019 – First day of competition — See website for competition schedule
- Last day of Winter In-House League — July 20, 2018
This will give your daughter the best opportunity to prepare for her upcoming school season, with great coaches at a low cost and less time commitment for you.
Uniform Shirt Provided: 1 T-shirt (all clothing is adult sizes). Please tell us your athlete’s t-shirt size in the “Anything Else We Should Know” notes section just prior to submitting your request to enroll in the class.
Carpooling: In the “Anything Else We Should Know,” box please tell us if you are carpooling with any other players. Carpooling athletes will practice at the same time, but we cannot guarantee they will be on the same team. You can be as specific as what practice time you need. We will do our best to accommodate your carpooling request for Friday nights. We will not be able to ensure carpooling for Saturday mornings.